Skip to product information
1 of 1

Deja Bu

Aligotte! Sylvain Pataille x Deja Bu 2020

Aligotte! Sylvain Pataille x Deja Bu 2020

Regular price £26.00
Regular price Sale price £26.00
Sale Sold out
Tax included.

A great introduction to Burgundy's second white grape, Aligote. Expect stony minerality, lemon zest and white flowers. 70% of the grapes are sourced in Échevronne, in a vineyard located above the Corton Charlemagne appellation, and the remaining 30% of the grapes come from the Marsannay village. Most of the wine was aged for 10 months in old foudres while 10% of the grapes were aged for one year in new 228L oak barrels. A collaborative project between Sylvain Pataille, a front runner for the contemporary movement in this region and Bristol based wine importer Deja-Bu.

View full details